Get Involved in Bowel Cancer Awareness Month this April
Monday, March 24, 2014
It’s Bowel Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) this April. We’d would love your help and here are some suggestions of how you could get involved:
Raising awareness of bowel cancer and Bowel Cancer UK
- Place an order for our free awareness materials and promote and display them in a public place such as your company, local shops, library or at your GP surgery.
- Arrange a bowel cancer awareness stand or talk in your community or at work. Contact our Health Promotion team for details on 020 7940 1760 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your family and friends know about the symptoms of bowel cancer.
- Follow us on facebook and twitter and tweet, retweet and facebook our messages, information and factsheets.
- Help us raise awareness of bowel cancer among women by watching or sharing our ‘Care to Share’ video.
- If you have been closely affected by bowel cancer, share your story with us. Contact email@example.com
Support our events and fundraise for us
- Have an amazing experience by volunteering for us at the London marathonand cheer on our team of incredible runners.
- Are you holding your own coffee morning, bake sale or quiz? If you need some ideas or tips on how to organise your own fundraising event, call 020 7940 1769 or visit support us.
We can provide you with information and merchandise such as T-shirts and balloons to make your fundraising or awareness event a huge success. Call 020 7940 1760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear what you did in BCAM so don’t forget to share your stories and photos with us. Email email@example.com Thanks so much for supporting Bowel Cancer UK! We look forward to hearing all about your efforts!